[802SEC] Reminder on TV Band PAR for consideration

Title: Message
Dear EC members,

Attached, as a reminder/so you have it handy, is a copy of the TV Band PAR/5C from 802.18 SG1 for consideration this week.  This is proposed as P802.22.

Per Paul's instructions, I pre-submitted this to the NESCOM administrator for review/consideration in the current cycle so we don't have to wait until September.
(Of course, any changes this week will be submitted to NESCOM promptly and the PAR will be withdrawn from NESCOM consideration should the EC not approve it.)

When pre-submitting, I put myself down as interim chair as a "placeholder," but that should change this week.

Regards,

Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
IEEE Liaison to ITU-R
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net
carl.stevenson@ieee.org

18-04-0019-00-0000_PAR_WRAN_APPROVED.doc