[802SEC] +++ EC P&P Revision Ballot +++ compliance with SA Model P&P

All,

Attached please find changes to the P&P revision on compliance with the SA Model P&P based on discussions at the Operating Rules meeting.  A "mark up" and a "clean" version are provided.  Let me know if you have any additional concerns.  My EC presentation (to be distributed shortly) will contain a couple of summary slides for your reference.

NOTE to WG/TAG Chairs:  The P&P requires as does the cover letter on P&P Revision ballots that the revision be circulated at the time the ballot is initiated.  A couple of chairs noted that they wanted to distribute the revision being balloted to their WG for comments.  This should already have been done.  If you have not been distributing P&P revision ballots to your WG/TAG for comments when they are initiated please ensure that you do so is in the future.

Thanks,

Mat

 <<SA_Model_compliant_LMSC_P&P_040712_Clean.doc>>  <<SA_Model_compliant_LMSC_P&P_040712.doc>>

Matthew Sherman, PhD
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344