|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Howard, Attached please find an e-mail from Carl on this topic. I believe the header includes all current members of the EC at the time is was sent. I believe your e-mail address was included. Although your address might have been out of date at the time, I don't believe Carl received a bounce. Procedure 2 on PARs reads: |"Complete PARs shall be delivered to all Executive Committee members not less than 30 days prior to the day of the Opening |Executive Committee meeting of an LMSC Plenary session. | |...... | |Delivery may be assumed if sent by either FAX or e-mail one full working day prior to the deadline, ..... | Carl made a good faith effort to send his e-mail to all EC members well in advance of the 30 days required. He is allowed to assume delivery was made (given he received no bounce). In my opinion, Carl has met the letter of the law if not it's intent (notification of all EC members). Mat Matthew Sherman, PhD Senior Member Technical Staff BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR Office: +1 973.633.6344 email: email@example.com -----Original Message----- From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of Howard Frazier Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 12:59 PM To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org Subject: Re: [802SEC] Reminder on TV Band PAR for consideration I can find no record of having received this material in the timeframe required by our P&P. I believe that the requirements for advance notice of new PARs have not been met. I will therefore vote against approval. Howard Stevenson, Carl R (Carl) wrote: > Dear EC members, > > > > Attached, as a reminder/so you have it handy, is a copy of the TV Band > PAR/5C from 802.18 SG1 for consideration this week. This is proposed as > P802.22. > > > > Per Paul's instructions, I pre-submitted this to the NESCOM > administrator for review/consideration in the current cycle so we don't > have to wait until September. > > (Of course, any changes this week will be submitted to NESCOM promptly > and the PAR will be withdrawn from NESCOM consideration should the EC > not approve it.) > > > > When pre-submitting, I put myself down as interim chair as a > "placeholder," but that should change this week. > > > > Regards, > > Carl R. Stevenson > Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group > IEEE Liaison to ITU-R > 610-965-8799 (home office) > 610-712-3217 (fax mailbox) > 610-570-6168 (cellphone) > Short Message Service: firstname.lastname@example.org > email@example.com > ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
- To: "Stevenson, Carl R (Carl)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, "Ajay Rajkumar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <Jerry1upton@aol.com>, "Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Tony Jeffree (E-mail)" <email@example.com>, "Bill Quackenbush (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Bob Grow (E-mail)" <email@example.com>, "Bob O'Hara (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Stevenson, Carl R (Carl)" <email@example.com>, "Everett Rigsbee (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Mike Takefman (E-mail)" <email@example.com>, "Paul Nikolich (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Robert F. Heile (E-mail)" <email@example.com>, "Roger B. Marks (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Stuart J. Kerry (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: 802.18 SG1 PAR and 5 C
- From: "Stevenson, Carl R (Carl)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 11:37:53 -0400
- thread-index: AcQ6kbM9iR0AVxcEQfmE7MF5J81D9QAAEZtg
- Thread-Topic: 802.18 SG1 PAR and 5 CDear EC Colleagues, Attached for review and comment is the PAR and 5C document approved by 802.18 SG1 and 802.18. The vote in the SG was 15-0-3 (the 3 abstains were from folks who were in the SG1 meeting for the 1st time during the final review and vote and had not had the benefit of having participated in all of the discussions leading up to the final content). The vote in 802.18 was unanimous, with a quorum of voting members present. Please excuse any formatting irregularities and concentrate on content ... I will endeavour to make the margins consistent, etc. prior to the July plenary. Regards, Carl R. Stevenson Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group IEEE Liaison to ITU-R 610-965-8799 (home office) 610-712-3217 (fax mailbox) 610-570-6168 (cellphone) Short Message Service: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.