From: k.kenney@ieee.org [mailto:k.kenney@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 11:50 AM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: j.t.walker@ieee.org
Subject: Draft SOW for P&P

Matt,
I've made some edits per our discussion. Sorry this is late, I've been
having email troubles, like most people here at 802. I've also accepted
many of the editorial comments you suggested so that the document is easier
to read. Let me know if you need any additional information. I'm assuming
you'll distribute as appropriate for discussion later this week.
Thanks,
Karen

(See attached file: SOW for SA PP Supportrev_mjs.doc)

Karen A. Kenney
Associate Managing Director,
Business Administration
IEEE Standards Activities