[802SEC] Latest SOW for LMSC P&P support from SA

All,

Attached please find the latest SOW provided by SA for LMSC P&P support.  I includes changes based on our Wednesday 7/14 meeting between LMSC and SA.  I plan to have a vote accept and allocate funding for this SOW on Friday.  Please let me know if you have any concerns prior to that time.

Thanks,

Mat

 <<SOW for EC_clean.doc>>

Matthew Sherman, PhD