Re: [802SEC] FW: Draft SOW for SA P&P Maintenance Support

Mat,

Several comments on the revised SoW.

Section 2
---------

Delete the "t" following "802" in the first sentence.

Section 3
---------

The "heading" includes none of the information called for in the second,
third and fourth sentences of the section.  Either provide the
information or delete the sentences.

Section 3.1
-----------

Add the "CS P&P" to the documents SA staff must know in depth.

Section 3.5

Add "coach class" to the specification for low cost travel.
Specifically that "travel expenses will be billed on actual low cost
coach class travel to and from each plenary session ....".

A meal expense allowance of $100/day is excessive, especially given that
802 provides breakfast.  Reduce the meal expense allowance to $60/day.

Thanks,

wlq