Re: [802SEC] Nov 2004 802 Meeting - Some GOOD NEWS !!!

FYI-  We have just received indication that there is now 40,000 sq.ft.
of extra meeting space available for us at the San Antonio Convention
Center (~2 blocks from Hyatt), which would more than solve our current
meeting space shortages.  HR San Antonio is working closely with us to
secure a favorable deal.

So I would say that our expectations for making San Antonio into a
workable venue are now better than 90%, but we do have some contractual
details to grind through before we get to 100%.

We will keep you posted on our progress.  Think positively for a good
San Antonio outcome !!!    :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
phone:  (425) 865-2443    Fx: (425) 865-6721
cell:  (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com