Re: [802SEC] Nov 2004 802 Meeting - Network Configuration Follow-up Questions

Buzz,

when I have run the .17 network for our interims the following
are requirements:

2. Full VPN support
4. Local DHCP (which my router can provide for up to 250)

Nice to have:
6. pop-up ad blocking and filtering

Never used:
3. network accessible print services - we run both wireless and
paperless :-)
1. 5. since we never had any abusers and if we did, we have other
       means of generating compliance ;-)

mike