[802SEC] Disbanding of 802.4 and 802.9

Dear EC members,

There has been a motion to disband 802.4 and 802.9, made by Mat Sherman and seconded by Tony Jeffree as shown below:

Motion:
Whereas 802.4 and 802.9 are in hibernation and no longer appear to have any active standards, per Clause 7.2.5.1 of our P&P I'd like to request a 30 day electronic ballot of the EC on a motion to disband 802.4 and 802.9.

Before I initiate the formal email ballot, I will attempt to get the chairs of the hibernating working groups to confirm they agree with this action (Paul Eastman, 802.4 and Dhadesugoor Vaman, 802.9.) over the next several days.  I have copied Paul Eastman on this email.  I don't have a current email for Vaman, so I've also copied John Boal, who I believe is in contact with Vaman and can notify him of our plans.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich