[802SEC] IMPORTANT NOV 2004 MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Everyone,

Please find enclosed a very important meeting announcement with regards to the IEEE 802 November Plenary Session in San Antonio, Texas.

Please distribute this information to your email Working Group reflectors.  We have also posted this document onto the IEEE 802 web-site, under the “Meeting Information Page”.  Please link this announcement onto your home Working Group web site as well.

We will keep you posted on the status of the November Plenary Session as more details become available.

Thank you,

Dawn Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Enclosures