[802SEC] mover/second for EC ballot on Press Release on approval of 802.11.2 (evaluation of 802.11 wless performance) project

Dear EC members,

Attached is a draft press release for the 802.11.2 project on the
Recommended Practice for the Evaluation of IEEE 802.11 Wireless
Performance".

I will entertain a motion to approve this press release.  I'll need a mover
and a seconder.  As soon as I get them, I'll initiate a 10 day EC email
ballot.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

PR_802_11_2_V3.doc