Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 3 SEPT+++authorization of Press Release on approval of 802.11.2 (evaluation of 802.11 wless perform ance) project

Title: Message
I approve
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 1:50 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 3 SEPT+++authorization of Press Release on approval of 802.11.2 (evaluation of 802.11 wless performance) project

Dear EC members,

This is a 10 day EC email ballot on the following motion:

Motion: Approve the attached press release on the approval of the 802.11.2 PAR for distribution.
Moved: Carl Stevenson
Second: Mat Sherman

The ballot duration will be 10 days.  It opens 2pm edt 24 August and closes 2pm edt 3 September.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich