Re: [802SEC] +++updated IEEE P802.11.2 news release+++

Paul,

With consideration of Bob Grow's good suggestion, the group that is tasked
to do the work is TGt, and therefore respectfully the release should be
edited accordingly to state that 802.11 / Task Group t is the responsible
group for this effort. With this late edit included, my vote is still
Approve.

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry