Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 25 SEPT+++Motion to approve expenditure for CD-ROM production

All,
I know staff doesn't have a vote either, but would appreciate your changing
to the IEEE master brand. This is very important for us as an organization,
and respectfully request this change be made. The horizontal diamond logo
with the letters IEEE is the preferred logo... Thanks,
Karen

Karen A. Kenney
Associate Managing Director,
Business Administration
IEEE Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane, P.O. Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
*************************************
Phone:  1 732 562 3822
Fax:       1 732 562 1571
email:     k.kenney@ieee.org
*************************************
check out our website at:  http://standards.ieee.org

                      John Lemon
                      <JLemon@LUMINOUS.COM>            To:       STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-stds-802-sec@listse        Subject:  Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 25
                      rv.ieee.org                       SEPT+++Motion to approve expenditure for CD-ROM
                                                        production

                      09/15/2004 02:47 PM
                      Please respond to John
                      Lemon

Removing the tagline doesn't involve re-creating artwork, so this seems
like an obvious thing we should do.

Also, as I see from the file mentioned below, we are not using the IEEE
logo correctly. Even if we decide that it should remain with the vertical
version, we at least need to correct the font size. This shouldn't involve
creating any new artwork since such images are available at
http://www.ieee.org/masterbrand, according to the last page of the file
mentioned below.

John