Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ compliance with IEEE-SA and IEEE CS Governance

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that this closes in about 1 week.  Please get you votes and any comments in.  I'm pretty tied up this week, but will get out a summary of the current voting and comments on Friday.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, PhD
Senior Member Technical Staff