Re: [802SEC] Socials

Let me speak strongly against moving the EC opening meeting to
2pm on a Sunday. There are many venues, where getting from
Ottawa to the location by 2pm would be extremely difficult.

I would be willing to consider the meeting starting much later
on sunday.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems