From: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
[mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com]
Sent: Friday, 19 November, 2004 3:53 PM
To: pat_thaler@AGILENT.COM; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Socials

Pat,

An alternative I've raised is the possibility to moving the Social to
Sunday Night as a meet and greet.  We can couple it with an introduction
to 802 session.  Also, since most of us are here on Sunday anyway, we
can move the opening EC meetings to Sunday.  I'm moving ballot
resolution to telecom so that should make some room.

Just some ideas.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff