From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 1:02 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 13 JAN+++motion to hold plenary sessions outside NA

Dear EC members,

This is a email ballot to make a determination on the below motion.

Motion:
"I move that beginning calendar year 2008, at least one 802 plenary session shall be held outside of North America in each calendar year."

Moved: Bob O'Hara
Second: Jerry Upton

The ballot opens 6pm ET Tuesay 28 December 2004  and closes Thursday 13 January 2005.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich