Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 13 JAN+++ motion to approve contribution to ITU-R JTG 6-8-9

abstain

At 05:00 AM 1/4/2005 -0500, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Dear EC Members,

This is a email ballot to make a determination on the below motion.

Motion: "To approve IEEE L802.16-04/42r2, with the intent to submit to ITU-R as an IEEE contribution, subject to editorial revision."

Moved: Roger Marks
Second: Mike Lynch

The document is available at:

http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-04_42r2.pdf

Notes:

*This is a followup to a "placeholder" contribution submitted to ITU by IEEE (via 802.18 and 802) in March 2004:

http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-04_11.pdf

The ballot opens 5am ET Tuesday 04 Jan 2005 and closes 9PM ET Thursday 13 January 2005.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich