[802SEC] Heads Up: JTC1/SC6 Letter EC email ballot coming soon

Dear EC members,

The 802.11 WLAN Working Group is preparing a letter from me as 802 Chair to the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Convener/Secretariat and the Head of Delegation for SC6 from China.  The letter is attached to this email.

The 802.11 WG will be voting on the letter today at their interim session.  Assuming the WG vote passes I will immediately initiate an EC email ballot to approve this as a formal communication from 802.  We need to get this to SC6 quickly, so I will be asking to close the ballot the sooner of 7 days 24 hours after all EC members cast a vote.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

11-05-0043-00-0000-Response_Letter_from_IEEE 802_80211_to_ISO_JTC6SC1.doc