From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 2:11 PM
To: Shellhammer, Stephen J; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: 802 @F2F Dawn S; Darcel Moro @F2F; 802 @F2F Jennifer Hull
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Hotel Booked

Hi Steve,    Not true, we actually have plenty of rooms but we occasionally run out of rooms in the pre- and post- periods and unfortunately the reservation system rejects a reservation request if even 1 night has no rooms in our block.  We generally try to get the hotel to add rooms to the block tails as they fill-up but sometimes they miss catching an empty room night in time.  I will have Jennifer check our room-block status and have them adjust as required.  In the meantime if you will send us your desired dates, we will insure you get a proper reservation and get back to you with a confirmation.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Online Group reservations is not quite a perfected process yet, but we are getting better as we go.

Please let us know if there is any other way we can assist you.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM