[802SEC] Application of Coexistence Assurance document P&P

Dear EC members,

I was reminded today that I need to make a determination application of the recently adopted rules on producing Coexistence Assurance documents for projects that were approved prior to the close of the November 2004 plenary session.  After discussing this with the Coexistence TAG Chair, I decided to require any project that had not entered the WG ballot at the time the new Coexistence P&P took effect (the end of the Nov2004 plenary session) to produce a Coexistence Assurance document.

For example, the 802.11n project has not entered WG ballot yet, therefore should produce a Coexistence Assurance document as part of their normal project development process.  Please inform your groups of this requirement and have them work with the Coexistence TAG to fully understand what is expected in for the Coexistence Assurance document.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich