From: Jennifer Hull [mailto:jennifer@FACETOFACE-EVENTS.COM]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 10:02 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802 March 2005 Plenary Specs

Hello,

Please send your IEEE 802 Working Group(s) meeting specs for the upcoming March 2005 Plenary Session to Face To Face Events no later 6:00pm (PT) Tuesday, February 1, 2005.

Please book your hotel accommodation in Atlanta if you have not already done so. The Hyatt Regency Atlanta has very few rooms Friday, March 18. If you stay in Atlanta requires the night of the 18th, and the Hyatt is unable to accommodate you, book what you can and send me your confirmation information. I will work with the hotel to try and extend your stay.

For more information on this Plenary Session, and registration, visit the IEEE 802 web site at: http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary/

Should you have any questions on this Plenary Session, please call us at 408/241-8906 or send us an email message.

We appreciate your support and look forward to a great meeting in Atlanta.

Thank you and have a great weekend.
Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct