From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:52 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Computer Society Standards Activity Board 9 March 2005 meeting agenda in Portlad

Dear EC members,

I am looking for someone from LMSC in the Portland area to substitute for me at the next CS-SAB meeting 9 March.  If one of you (or a member of leadership group) your can attend on my behalf, it will be appreciated.  The only action item I have is to present the 802 sponsor report, which I have completed and submitted to CS-SAB already.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich