[802SEC] Present PAR Discusion

802 ExCom Members,

To follow the existing email thread regarding PARs, 802.11 has
consolidated active and pending on our web site at:

http://www.ieee802.org/11/PARs/index.html#Pending

Further to this the 802.11w PAR is the actual PAR submitted and is linked
to the IEEE-SA server copy.

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry