Re: [802SEC] Term limits

I agree with Buzz ... I see the term limit provision as a solution to a
non-existent "problem."

I think the simplest, cleanest way to deal with this issue would be to
simply remove the term limit provision.
(Note that I am a LONG way from facing it and *hope* to be happily retired
by the time it could affect me personally.)

Carl