Re: [802SEC] Reminder +++++++++ P&P Ballot Resolution Telecom Notice ++++++++...

Pat,
I will attend the calls.
Jerry Upton

In a message dated 2/16/2005 4:23:44 PM Central Standard Time, pat_thaler@AGILENT.COM writes:
NOTE TO OBSERVERS - my assumption is that this is meeting meeting is open to observers just like it would be if we held it on Sunday night at the plenary. I've booked what I believe is a sufficient number of lines on the telephone bridge. So far I haven't seen any RSVPs from observers. If I do get enough RSVPs by 5 PM PST today that I need to increase the number of lines on the reservation, I'll do that. If I don't and we run short of lines due to drop-ins, then I'll have to ask some who didn't RSVP to drop off.

Regards,
Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]On
Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Wednesday, 16 February, 2005 9:07 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Reminder +++++++++ P&P Ballot Resolution Telecom
Notice +++++++++++++

If you plan to attend this Thursday or any of the other P&P Ballot Resolution Telecons, please RSVP to me. I have made the phone bridge reservation for the size of group I expect plus some margin, but if more wish to attend I'll resize it.  Regards, Pat Thaler

Here is the information all three meetings:

Phone bridge:
        Toll-free (from US & Canada):     (866) 333-4329
        International Direct Dial:                (650) 599-0374
        Meeting ID:                         802802

Webex:

        Topic: IEEE 802 P&P