From: Tony Jeffree [mailto:tony@jeffree.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 6:24 PM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Current proposed Resolution for P&P Revision ballot titled "EC Membership and Meetings"

Mat -

At present, LMSC and Project 802 seem to be used interchangeably, which is not exactly an aid to the clarity of the document. If you feel that "Project 802" needs to be retained, then either:

- Lose LMSC as a term (probably not helpful, as it is much more common usage than Project 802 these days); or

- Mention up front that the terms "Prokject 802" and "LMSC" are one and the same thing, and that for clarity, LMSC is used in the document.

Regards,
Tony