|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear EC Members,
The draft agenda for the March 2005 802 Task Force is below. I suggest we hold it Wednesday morning 10-11am (same as November 2004.)
There is a lot of ground to cover in a one hour meeting, so please come to the meeting prepared and keep status reports and project updates short and to the point.
1) ISO/IEC IEEE SA relationship and strategic impact on 802 LMSC: Nikolich
2) Funded Services Project Updates:
- On-line traing: Thaler/Ickowicz
- P&P: Sherman/Ringle (or equiv)
3) Discussion on Entity Balloting: review draft of 'corporate procedures' developed by Law and Booth
4) Complementary Copies: GOT and KK to report on their suggestions for alternative 'trophies'
5) MyBallot beta testing update: Grow to report
6) Financial Budgeting and Reporting: increased emphasis: Grow to review his comments
7) Policy on offensive project numbers: Grow to review his suggestion