[802SEC] The IEEE 802 Event Reporting System - Check It Out

Colleagues,  This is a reminder about our IEEE-802 Online Registration Reporting System, which provides a number of interesting reports derived from our web registration data that shows the status of current data collected.  If you have not taken the opportunity to explore this reporting tool for a while you should try it again as several of the reports have been significantly improved by F2F recently, and now provide some truly interesting and useful data including our Social Survey questions.  To access these reports for the registration period leading up to any plenary session you want to go to:

http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary/reports/login.php?accesscheck=%2Fplenary%2Freports%2Findex.php

and login using UID=SEC and pw=LMSC.  Your comments and feedback are always welcome.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM