Re: [802SEC] Updated Agenda for March Monday EC meeting

Will do.

 -Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman,
Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:14 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Updated Agenda for March Monday EC meeting

Bob,

Under LMSC Internal I'd like to increase the time allocated for 'P&P
update' the following:

LMSC P&P Update
10 min
P&P Revision Ballot on P&P Revision Process                     10 min
P&P Revision Ballot on EC Membership and Meetings               10 min
P&P Revision Ballot on EC Voting
10 min
P&P Revision Ballot on WG Voting
10 min

I know this may seem like an excessive amount of time, but I will not be
holding a 'rules' meeting this plenary, and I do plan to conduct straw
polls during the discussions.  I will try to limit the total time to 30
minutes.  If you wish you instead you may allocate a single block of
time to P&P update for 30 minutes.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.