[802SEC] Time to discuss coexistence issues with BPL PAR

802 EC,

            There is concern within 802 about potential interference caused by broadband over power line (BPL).  I have scheduled time during the 802.19 meeting on Thursday at 2:30 – 3:30 PM in the 802.19 room to discuss the BPL PAR.

            We plan to discuss the 802 position on this PAR in preparation for the Standards Board meeting next week, and any recommendation we may want to make to the EC on Friday.

            If you have interest in this topic please plan to attend.  I have already received notification that Carl, Mike and Mat plan to attend.

Steve

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation

(858) 391-4570