[802SEC] Expense reimbursement requests

Title: Expense reimbursement requests

Hey Folks,

In order to facilitate some of the ongoing treasury tasks, I'd like to request that you use the attached form for requesting an expense reimbursement. It should be self-explanatory, but if not, please advise. This is for your use when you personally incur authorized expenses on behalf of 802 (check the P&P for what is "authorized").

Please attach the appropriate invoice(s), and get them to me either in person or via mail. A check will be made out in the name of the requestor, and mailed to the address as shown. The quickest way to mail things to me is 4145 Ivy Chase Ln, Suwanee, GA 30024.

Please include a convenient phone number in case I have questions.

<<ExpenseMemo2005.doc>> <<ExpenseMemo2005.pdf>>
john     (note new email address !!)
Carrier Ethernet Marketing
Tel 770 708 7375 (ESN 268)
Fax 770 708 7376 * Email jhawkins@nortel.com
Mail Nortel Networks, Mail drop 46D/03/F60
5405 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30004, USA

ExpenseMemo2005.doc

ExpenseMemo2005.pdf