[802SEC] Thursday 6-8pm informal meeting with SA Standards Board Members

Dear EC Members,

As we discussed at this morning's opening EC meeting, Steve Mills (SASB Chair) and myself will be holding an open meeting on Thursday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 PM at the Hyatt in Atlanta.  The idea of this meeting is to create a forum that allows folks an opportunity to communicate their views on 802, the SASB, and the relationship between the two organizations.  It will be an opportunity for us to give SASB members first hand input from the folks who are actively involved in these organizations.

Possible topics for discussion are internationalization (ISO approval, non-North American venues, etc.) and entitiy based balloting.  However--this is an open forum--please feel free to air any concerns or issues that you wish to discuss.

I encourage as many EC members as possible to join this discussion.  I will get notice of the room out to you as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich