Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ EC_Membership_&_Meetings +++ Proposed Resoution Status

Title: Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ EC_Membership_&_Meetings +++ Proposed Resoution Status

Folks,

In editing the WG Membership and Meetings change another issue arose that I feel is better addressed within the EC Membership and Meetings change.  This issue reads:

        Letters of Endorsements for all EC confirmed positions

The current text in the EC Membership and Meetings change reads:

Each member of the EC shall, prior to confirmation by the EC, file with the Recording Secretary a letter of endorsement from their supporting entity (or themselves if self supporting).

I wish to modify this to:

Any person to be confirmed by the EC shall, prior to confirmation by the EC, file with the Recording Secretary a letter of endorsement from their supporting entity (or themselves if self supporting).

Hopefully this is not a controversial change.  Please let me know if anyone objects and I will not implement this change.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff