From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:30 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed rules change - 7.5 Balloting groups

I took a look at the current P&P with respect to the Monday motion on
individual membership/balloting. The existing text is clear on
membership
of the LMSC being on an individual, non-transferable basis; however,
clause
7.5 which refers to the formation of balloting groups should be made
specific on this point, i.e., only individual members of the SA can
become
part of a balloting group. The subclause also needed some fixing up in
general.

Therefore, I would like to initiate a rules change ballot as indicated
by
the attached Word text, to fix up 7.5.

Regards,
Tony