Re: [802SEC] Please respond if you DISAGREE RE: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ EC_Membership_&_Meetings +++ Proposed Resoution Status

Title: +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ EC_Membership_&_Meetings +++ Proposed Resoution Status

Folks,

I received some helpful comments from John Montague.  Accordingly, I have implemented the following changes which I consider editorial as they are consistent with the original intent of my changes.  Let me know if you feel otherwise.  I’ve attached a copy of the current resolution concerning this text with all changes to date.

Thanks,

Mat

Replace:

Prior to the end of that plenary session, such persons filling vacancies are considered ‘Acting’, and may be invited to participate in EC meetings by the LMSC Chair, but do not vote.

With:

Prior to the end of that plenary session, such persons filling vacancies are considered ‘Acting’, and do not vote.

Also replace:

Acting WG Chairs (appointed but not yet confirmed by WG)

Acting positions (prior to the close of the plenary meeting where appointed or elected)

With:

Appointed WG Chairs

Acting positions (prior to the close of the plenary meeting where appointed)

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR