Re: [802SEC] Proposed rules change - 7.5 Balloting groups

Matt -

Wouldn't it just be simpler, instead of having one ballot delete the
paragraph and a second put it back in a different form, for you to replace
the deleted paragraph in your ballot with the text that I proposed? I don't
object to running a separate ballot if you insist this is necessary, but it
just seems to be over complicating the process.

Regards,
Tony