[802SEC] Final Rev of P&P Revision Titled 'EC Membership and Meetings'

Title: Final Rev of P&P Revision Titled 'EC Membership and Meetings'

Folks,

This again has editorials from ML.  However, ML recommends one change that I do not consider editorial.  In the section on Directed Positions she recommends:

Replace:

3)      The maker of the motion has up to five minutes of uninterrupted time to explain the motion and to answer questions about it.  After this, the seconder of the motion will be sought.

With:

c)      The maker of the motion, after the motion has been seconded, has up to five minutes to explain the motion and to answer questions about it.

I believe the goal of the modification is primarily to make it conformant with standards Roberts Rules which in its current form it is not.  Let me know if this is an issue for anyone.

Here is the final Rev:

<<802.0-EC_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Ballot_Resolution_r6_050318_all_else.doc>>

Here is the Rev with MLs changes marked in Yellow:

<<MJS_MLN__802.0-EC_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Ballot_Resolution_r5_050317_all_else.doc>>

Note that the other sub parts of this change have not been modified, so I have not included them.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR