[802SEC] Proposed P&P Revision Ballot titled 'LMSC Procedures and Process'

Title: Proposed P&P Revision Ballot titled 'LMSC Procedures and Process'

All,

Here is the third of the four proposed rules changes for this meeting.  I have circulated it once before.  However, I have additional changes incorporated that I view as editorial from ML.  Again, I encourage you all not to get too hung up on the wording – it will change.  The key is the scope established by agreeing to have the ballot.

Here is the current proposed ballot text:

<<802.0-LMSC_Procedures_and_Process_P&P_Revision_ballot_r1.doc>>

Note that since the changes were pretty extensive (mostly renumbering) I have not tried to provide a highlighted version.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-LMSC_Procedures_and_Process_P&P_Revision_ballot_r1.doc