From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@nortel.com]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 6:02 PM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: Geoff Thompson; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org; bob.grow@intel.com
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Proposed P&P Revision Ballot titled 'WG Membership & Meetings'

Mat-

At 05:51 PM 3/18/2005 -0500, Sherman, Matthew J. \(US SSA\) wrote:

My intent is to have Model WG P&P.

I got that.
The text you need to mandate in the 802 rules is:

Should a WG have their own procedures
AND should those procedures not have an appeals process
THEN the 802 Model WG Appeals Process shall apply

Geoff

This is the direction SA is going.

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff