From: Anthony Awtrey [mailto:tony@IDEALCORP.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 5:57 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Network Overview for March 2005 Plenary

Hello all,

I will be taking any questions you may on this report during the closing executive committee meeting. If you will not be attending that meeting, feel free to contact me via email or on my cell phone: 407-529-6012

Tony
--
Anthony L. Awtrey
Chief Technology Officer

I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation
http://www.idealcorp.com

"The Leader in Linux and Open Source Solutions"