Re: [802SEC] Unwanted crossouts

Title: Unwanted crossouts
Impossible to ignore, but I will attempt to focus on the underlying content. ;-)

--Bob Grow

From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:36 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Unwanted crossouts

Guys,

Im not sure what is going on with my e-mail but under certain conditions (non-HTML format) when I respond to e-mails it crosses out all my text.  Im not sure how to resolve this yet, but please ignore the cross outs in my e-mails for the time being.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.