From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:43 PM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 29 MAR+++ motion toapprove contribution to ITU-R

Buzz,

I'd appreciate your support on this motion.

I believe that the issues have been addressed. The 802.16e PAR says
that we intend to internationalize this work through ITU. That's
exactly what the contribution is attempting to initiate.

I'd be happy to address any questions or concerns you have.

Thanks,

Roger