[802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 29 MAR+++ motion to approve contribution to ITU-R+++PASSES

Dear EC members,

The email ballot on the below motion on the attached ITU-R contribution
closed 29MAR 2005.  The motion PASSED.

The attached document contains editorial modifications as per Roger Marks
note below.

The final tally for the below motion is:

 11 Approve
 03 Disapprove
 01 Did Not Vote
 01 Abstains

Please verify your vote, if I did not record it correctly below, send me a
correction note.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  01 Mat Sherman.                        APP
  02 Pat Thaler.                         APP
  03 Buzz Rigsbee.                       APP
  04 Bob O'Hara.          DIS/editorial comment
  05 John Hawkins.                       APP
  06 Tony Jeffree.                       APP
  07 Bob Grow.                           APP
  08 Stuart Kerry.                       APP
  09 Bob Heile=                  DNV
  10 Roger Marks.                        APP
  11 Mike Takefman.                      APP/observations
  12 Mike Lynch.                         APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer.                  APP
  14 Jerry Upton.         DIS/comments
  15 Ajay Rajkumar-                              ABS
  16 Carl Stevenson=      DIS
  TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                   total: -3-    -1-     -11-   -0-