Re: [802SEC] P&P Revision Ballot - Clause 7.5 - Balloting Groups

Mat -

The text says "Invitation pools are maintained..." but doesn't indicate by
whom. You're right - it is the SA that maintains them - or maybe more
accurately, the MyBallot system hosts them & the members maintain their
entries in them. Not clear that it improves the text much to get into the
detail.

Regards,
Tony

At 13:58 08/04/2005, Sherman, Matthew J. \(US SSA\) wrote:
>Tony,
>
>My impression was that SA maintains the invitation pools.  Is this
>correct?  The way your text reads makes it sound like the WG / TAG do.
>What is the reality?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mat
>
>Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.