[802SEC] LMSC to join BPL sponsor ballot

Dear EC members,

At the March session we the 802.19 TAG recommended that LMSC join the BPL sponsor ballot as an 'entity' since the BPL par requests entity based balloting.

I don't recall anyone being assigned that as a specific action item, therefore I'm requesting the chair of 802.19 take that as an action item.  Steve--please work with IEEE SA staff (Andy I) to determine what steps LMSC needs to take to participate as an entity in the sponsor ballot and provide a report to the EC either over the reflector or at the July plenary session.

Regards,

--Paul