Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Five day approval process

Roger,

The decision to work on this response by conference call was taken at the closing session of 802.18 in Atlanta. The call details (bridge number and dates of the first two calls) were agreed at that meeting. The entire TAG was notified prior to each of the calls and furnished the then current working draft. During the second call it was decided to have a third and final call which and the TAG was notified. In response to that notice (and final draft) comments were received from one individual and considered on the third call. The completed response was then circulated to the TAG for further comments.

There was no vote taken and the comments represent the consensus of those who participated. After the final version was circulated there was only one response and that simply asked if that person's comments had been considered since he didn't join the conference call (they were considered and for the most part accepted).

Since this is a consensus document created by those in the TAG that decided to participate in developing the comments. While no formal vote was taken it would seem that silence by the TAG after the final document was circulated is assent to the document.

Glad to discuss. Connection to the internet here at the CITEL meeting in Guatemala City is not so good but I will check email as often as I can.

Regards,

Mike

972 814 4901 through 21 May