Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:50 AM
Subject: SAB - Meeting in June

Members of IEEE CS SAB,
I am sending this as a reminder of the meetings to be held June 7 (AdCom) and June 8 (Full Board) at the &&&http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyID=1003&fromSearch=11XX&linkbrand=&links=all Long Beach Westin. We have a very full and exciting agenda with presentations in support of our potential new standards sponsor (FIPA), an EPEAT standards development proposal, intergroup coordination, marketing, SAB proposed web portal, and much more. I know that there is going to be a conflict with the SA meetings and would like to get a head count of those planning to attend to ensure that we will have a quorum.

I have replies from the following SAB members, and have their attendance status listed:
        Not attending in person due to SA meetings conflict:  Don Wright, Bob Davis, Gary Robinson
        Attending in person: Jack Cole, John Harauz, Claire Lohr, Dave Schultz, John Sheppard, Jim Moore, Robby Robson

Please let me know if you will be attending in person or by telecon.  It is very important that I get a head count in support of meeting planning activities.

Thank you,
Kathy Land
IEEE CS VP for Standards Activities

Susan K (Kathy) Land, CSDP