Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 5 MAY+++ conditional appr oval: IEEE P802.16-2004/Cor1 to Sponsor Ballot

Title: Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 5 MAY+++ conditional approval: IEEE P802.16-2004/Cor1 to Sponsor Ballot

Roger-

I have not looked at the package, but Bob's comments concern me regarding
your odds at REVCOM. In particular the concept of "an author's
representative" is foreign to the concept of individual participation as
refined by the SA. If it becomes the perception of REVCOM that
misunderstanding of the basic concepts has polluted your comment resolution
process then it could be hard on you and the approval of your package.

I'm not sure what the remedy is without looking into the package more
deeply but I can see hints of a deeper problem with the package than just
EC concerns.

Best regards,

Geoff